Love of my Life

Mittwoch, 1. Februar 2012

Der Meister und Margarita

An Elegant Lady With A Yellow Rose :: Emile Vernon
http://www.allpaintings.org/

"Also, sie gestand, sie sei an jenem Tag mit den gelben Blumen in der Hand losgegangen, damit sie mich endlich fände und wenn es nicht dazu gekommen wäre, würde sie Gift genommen haben, da ihr Leben leer sei."
Der Meister und Margarita, Michail Bulgakow
----
That singer I like did a song about the book, too, but on a different aspect. Doubtlessly, I'll present the song here, as well, but I liked the book long before I liked him ... so this one is for the pain in impossible choices.
Yellow flowers in her hand ...and the poison all ready in her mind ... oh, Margarita ... It's such a great novel, really!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen