Love of my Life

Dienstag, 31. Januar 2012

In my room




Artist: Veljanov
Album: The Sweet Life
Song: In my room
I do not own any rights to the music or pictures of this video.

In Germany, we could only watch and listen to the songs of "The Sweet Life" on youtube until late autumn 2010, when I was just discovering my affinity for the singer Alexander Veljanov. I managed to listen to the only existing video of this song by uglygirl78 exactly one time before it got closed down in Germany because of the GEMA conflict.
My present attempt of putting it back together turns out rather gothic, I admit,but once in a while even the serenest of people succumbs to dark tendencies ... *rueful smile*



I also found a rather nice Veljanov interview concerning the album The Sweet Life
http://de.colour-ize.com/interviews_berichte/baudisch/studiob11_veljanov.htm

2 Kommentare:

  1. Beside "Blag Zhivot" and "Das Lied vom einsamen Mädchen" it´s my favourite song of the album. There are other good versions by the Walker Brothers or Nancy Sinatra, I can recommend.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I would add "Seraphim" to the list of favourites, but apart from that I agree with your preferances concerning the titles of "The Sweet Life".
      And thank you for pointing out alternative versions for "In my room" :-)

      Löschen