Love of my Life

Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2014

Just a letter


Hey ...

when you said sorry last night, my heart stopped for a few moments. You actually apologized for the distrust, for the conviction that I would betray you and use you like most people did in the end.
My  first impulse was to break the line just then. You can't say sorry and expect the last year to be forgotten. However, I know that men like you don't say sorry easily and, yes, I am touched in spite of all the pain.

But what does it mean?
Do you now believe the honesty of ... whatever  there was between us?
And if you do, what does that mean for you and me?

There is so much pain, so many tears.

I am afraid of trusting you and going straight back to hell for that.
I don't know what to say or to do.

You said sorry last night, but even now I cannot find it to accept the apology -
all I can do is acknowledge it.

Take care ...
D.





1 Kommentar:

  1. edit: The Second Night ...
    Your sudden gentleness can hurt me more than the entire past year did. I cannot afford to even hope ... but, still, I am curious what you have to say.

    AntwortenLöschen